Saturday, May 7, 2011

Plus Sur Moi

That's right, more about me.  Because it is a blog called SASSTASTICAL, so it stands to reason that it would be about me.

I may continue to write lists only about me until SOMEONE decides to follow me.  This could take some time.  It could even take ten minutes.  That's a long time to wait in Interwebzland.

I have a Facebook account.  And Twitter account.

And approximately six more blogs that I've allowed to die.

I probably have ADHD.  I'm not really sure because I've never been to the doctor to find out if I was.  I'm a little afraid of finding it out.  I'll just keep taking the online course that says I am and allowing myself to fail at everything because I can never finish or continue anything.

I have tattoos and I want more and will probably get more, although I promised my husband that I was done after the last one I got.  Don't tell my husband.

Oh yeah.  I have a husband.  I call him lots of names.  Like Husband, Husby, Hubster, and Buddy.  For the sake of argument in this blog we will refer to him as Husby, since calling him Tom Cruise or Jesus might get confusing when I actually talk about the "real" Tom Cruise or Jesus.  (Do the quotations around real immediately followed by the name Tom Cruise imply that Tom Cruise is in fact fake?  My bad.)

I also have two kids and a dog.  I know, I've been busy for someone my age.

Speaking of my age, I'll be 27 next month.  Send me a birthday present.

I don't like other people's kids very much, which is weird because I was a teacher for a LONG time.  I liked them until I got pregnant and then I simply did not have time for bullshit from other people's crib midgets.

I am not politically correct.

This whole time my brain was alternating with "Pie?" "Cake?" "Pie?" "Cake?" "Pie?" "Cake?"  and it was very hard to concentrate but I can tell you one thing - both the pie and the cake in my mind were chocolate.

Aaaand we're back to where we ended with the last blog post.  ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment